PRICE LIST UPDATED

29 June 2012

Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe Exercises



Assalamualaikum .. ^_^

Hi ! To all TESLIANS in Institut Pendidikan Guru Malaysia (IPGM) .. I've got some exercises on our novel .. This exercises from Institut Pendidikan Guru (IPG) Kampus Temenggong Ibrahim , Johor Bahru .. If you got other exercises , you can share with me and I'll put it in my blog and share with other TESLIANS students in other IPG .. 

Exercises

Exercises : Research on Nigeria
                 Overview on Things Fall Apart (2)

Exercises : Week 1
Exercises : Week 2
Exercises : Week 3
Exercises : Week 4



Powerpoint Presentation

Summary Things Fall Apart (Prezi Format)


p/s : Sorry if my grammar is wrong .. Please correct me if I wrong .. If you find it useful , please click button DONATE below .. Thank you .. =)



Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca bingkisan hati Niena .. Suka ? Donate la .. =)

No comments:

Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Niena Sofea