PRICE LIST UPDATED

6 December 2011

You and Me Together


T-qa & Niena (Me)

 Assalamualaikum .. ^-^
In this entry I would like to tell all over the world that I have a very good friend .. As all of you know , it is call BFF nowadays .. My friend name is Nur Atika binti Bardani , we are same age which is 18 years old ..

We know each other since 2006 .. We met when we enter high school , Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Semenchu, Kota Tinggi somewhere in Johor Bahru .. Me and T-qa come from different village .. She is very patience , cool & of course she is pretty ..

She is the youngest sibling in her family but me is the eldest .. We school together until we're in 
form 5 .. After SPM , we worked at diffferent factory ..

I apply for Institut Pendidikan Guru Malaysia , so do her .. We apply for the same course which is Teaching English as Second Language (TESL) .. We went to the interview together ..

After waiting for about 2 months , we got the answer for the application .. Alhamdulillah we got the same institute which is Institut Pendidikan Guru Kampus Temenggong Ibrahim,Johor Bahru..

Although we got the offer , we are seperated by different class & different room ! Erm , first day I cry and she convince me its ok & we still be together for the next 5 year at that institut ..

However , I hope we still be friend until our last breath .. Amin ..

Salam Kasih,

Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca bingkisan hati Niena .. Suka ? Donate la .. =)

No comments:

Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Niena Sofea